WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

theTRUECHRISTIANS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* theTRUECHRISTIANS > Topics

Subject: OUR ATTITUDES AND ACTIONS TOW
Replies: 0 Views: 461

wolm 8.04.11 - 07:43pm
OUR ATTITUDES AND ACTIONS TOWARDS GOD. Has your way of life and mine not turned us to b****rds instead of sons in the sight of the LORD?
_______________PA.Id/bk3/3

For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. Romans 8:14

Brethren let's take note of these expressions. 1. For all who are led. 2. by the Spirit of God. 3. are sons of God.

1. For all who are led by the being who already knows the way. Isn't that what Romans 8:14 is telling us and that it is only those who are children of God, the LORD leads. He does not lead those that are b****rds in nature- behaviours, words, thoughts actions and way of life. You might be asking who are those b****rds and how are they b****rds? Those b****rds are children of the devil- those that are not of God. The fact is God created everyone, and satan did not and can not create anything but do you know that the moment one start sinning, he/she becomes a b****rd. How? For the Bible says But those who keep on sinning are against God, for every sin is done against the will of God. 1 John 3:4; He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning........ I John 3:8; You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, and as nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of life. John 8:44
So it is clear that whosoever commits sin- doeth any unholy thing is of the devil the father of evil. And inasmuch a man still remains in sin, he/she is a b****rd and not a child- son of God. The questions here are: Is it all that worship God are His children? Is it all worships and praises that is acceptable unto God?

Psalms 119:105 Thy word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. The Scripture- the Word of God is a flashligh to light the path ahead and to keep us from stumbling. When God is leading us with His words, what attitude- actions do we show to Him? Brethren whether you like it or not, not all who go to Church are children of God.

I'm talking about truly knowing God through Christ the perfect leader. When He gives and sends His word to lead you, what are your actions like or how do you react to Him? When the undiluted messages and words comes to you and I to rebuke, lead and turn us back to God what's our attitude towards it content?

1 Samuel 3:18 So Samuel told him everything and hid nothing from him. And he said, It is the LORD; let Him do what seems good to Him.
The question what way will the relationship between God and I not diminish becoming weaker is exactly what you and I should have in our minds on a daily basis. Brethren, what is always your reactions towards the Words of God when it speaks to you concerning your life style?

7 Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says, Today, when you hear His voice, 8 do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion, on the day of testing in the wilderness, 9 where your fathers put Me to the test and say My works for empty years. Hebrews 3:7-9. I beseech you all not to harden your hearts, when His words comes to you never you forsake it massages.
The only thing that will change the mind- judgement of God on us is when He sees the heart we use in receiving and accepting His Word.
NOTE: Whatever God says to the wicked- the punishment of God on them will surely come to fulfilment.

Those who are led by the Holy Spirit are those who are the children of God.

2 Chronicles 26:15-19 15 In Jerusalem he made engines, invented by skilful men, to be on the towers and the corner, to shoot arrows and seat stones. And his fame spread far, for he was marvellously helped, till he was strong. 16 But when he was strong he GREW PROUD, TO HIS DESTRUCTION. For he was false to the LORD his God, and entered the temple of the LORD to burn incense on the altar of incense. 17 But Azariah the priest went in after him, with men of valour; 18 and they withstood king Uzziah, and said to him, It is not for you, Uzziah, to burn incense to the LORD, but for the priests the sons of Aaron, who are consecrated to burn incense. In out of the sanctuary; for you have done wrong, AND IT WILL BRING YOU NO HONOUR from the LORD God. 19 Then Uzziah was angry. Now he had a afores in his hand to burn incense, and when he became angry with the priests leprosy broke out on his forehead, in the presence of the priests in the house of the LORD, by the altar of incense
Why I took the time to write these verses is for you to be able to see the lessons there for you and I. Now listen, when success comes, you and I have to be careful. When blessings, joy comes our way, we should be careful not to disobey the commandments- the words of God when they comes to us.
The Bible recorded of that king (2 Chronicles 27:15-19) that he was successful and famous because the LORD was with him but he grew proud to his destruction doing what is forbidden and also he refused and neglected the word of God when it came to him to leave the temple. Huh, what a nice lesson from there.
Brethren, success without the word of God in it foundation is dangerous. So I beseech you to please find a dwelling place for the Word of God; it should be our life, listening and hearkening to all it says on a daily basis. For the Bible says it is Psalms 119:105 Thy word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. it is a lamp that gives light to our path. As it happened suddenly that leprosy appeared on the forehead of that king so shall it be on those who refuses the Word of God when it comes to them. The Bible says And King Uzziah was a leper to the day of his death, and being a leper dwelt in a separate house, for he was excluded from the house of the LORD. And Jotham his son was over the king's household, governing the people of the land. 2 Chronicles 26:21
Now listen to this: No prayer will stop the wrath of God on those who disobeys Him as long as they are still sinners but when they repent it will only take the grace of God to change and amend the things that were already spoilt or destroyed.

Some people become angry- they encourage the spirit that makes someone get angry when the Word of God comes to them speaking to them of their actions. Howle we say that Eli was angry when the message of the LORD was given to him by Samuel the servant of God. So Samuel told him everything and hid nothing from him. And he said, It is the LORD; let Him do what seems good to Him. 1 Samuel 3:18 and don't forget the Scripture makes it clear to us that Our God is in the Heavens; He does whatever He pleases. Psalms 115:3 so who dear question Him?
What type of spirit do you encourage into your life when the Words from God- the Word of God comes to you? Don't forget that because of the attitude of Eli towards God, see what became of Eli, what a bad ya to end the journey on earth.

Let's all learn from King David, his attitude and actions towards God and His Word to Him. Immediately he confessed, receiving the message with an open mind honoring God. The Bible says David said to Nathan, I have sinned against the LORD. And Nathan said to David, The LORD also has put away your sin; you shall not die. 2 Samuel 12:13

Some people allows the spirit of murderer in them when the undiluted truth- the Word of the Living God comes to them. 1 Kings 19:1-2 1 Ahab told Jezebel all that Elijah had done, and how he had slain all the prophets with the sword. 2 Then Jezebel sent a messenger to Elijah, saying, So may the goes do to me, and more also, if I do not make your life as the life of one of them by this time tomorrow. But thank God her plan failed on Elijah the prophet of God. It is a pity that we have many people like Queen Jezebel in the Church. When the Word of God comes to them to rebuke, correct, change them because of the spirit living inside them they start thinking and wishing the minister death. But when they are been deceived, they receive the word with their full body and soul whole heartedly. And they love to live- to dine and wine in it.
Fathers and mothers, brothers and sisters, boys and girls, I'm happy to tell you that what God wants when His Words- messages comes to you and I is for us to repent and not to perish but if we them fail to repent then when we out wear and use God's grace He would turn His unfriendly side to us.

Today many who are hungry for the Word of God keep falling into the hands of false prophets because they don't know where to go. 7 The priests and the prophets and all the people heard Jeremiah speaking these words in the house of the LORD. 8 And when Jeremiah had finished speakng all that ve LORD had commanded him to speak to all the people, then the priests and the prophets and all the people laid hold of him, saying, You shall die! Jeremiah 26:7-8 This is an example of the spirit of murder that imbibe into the lives of many.
Brethren if you don't give way for the Word of God that comes to you to rebuke you- changing you to God and for good, you better start wishing you had not being to this world because your life would be a waste.

BOTTOM LINE: Why do the Word of God comes to us? It is just because God lover us and doesn't want us to perish. It is the child the father loves that he rebukes.
[Acts 3:19 Repent therefore, and turn again, that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the LORD.]

========
LORD I thank You for giving me this grace to deliver Your Word to the world through the help of the Holy Spirit. May Your Will Be Done. Amen
=====================

Contact info: WOLMinistries

WOLMinistries- WORD OF LIFE MINISTRIES. God's word- changing lives to God. Building Hopes of Heaven in souls.
Email: wolm@prodigits.co.uk; wol_ministries@ymail.com
Tel.: +234 818 21 99 351; +234 802 66 44 373.
Http://wolministries.wapgroups.com;
Http://thetruechristians.wapgroups.com *

* theTRUECHRISTIANS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* theTRUECHRISTIANS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search