WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

theTRUECHRISTIANS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* theTRUECHRISTIANS > Topics

Subject: GETTING OVER THE SPIRIT OF EM
Replies: 0 Views: 382

wolm 31.03.11 - 07:15pm
GETTING OVER THE SPIRIT OF EMPTINESS AND DARKNESS IN OUR LIVES. [Genesis 1:1-3 ....... And God said, Let there be light ; and there was light.]============CAIAM/bk3/2

Many are living but their lives spiritually are empty- their lives are formless, without a clear or definite purpose, function or structure. Physically they may be in all aspect okay and sound but there is just nothing good and important in their lives. We see alot of people day after day moving on the street, going about with their daily activities and home c s but do you know their lives are empty. Even many are physically brilliant, full of worldly success and achievements but they are living an empty life- a life without a purpose. Some are even in big organisations around the world where they can't do anything without their opinions and suggestions.

Now listen to the cause why many lives are spiritually empty: When one is living a life of sin, living in sin or when sin enters ones life, it brings emptiness; it brings void and darkness to ones life.
The moment one who has the Holy Spirit disconnected him/herself from the Spirit of God as a result of committing sin and disobey the LORD, he/she starts living a life full of void, darkness- a life without form, structure and purpose.
Till today, alot of souls have come and are gone without receiving that Spirit of life, and overcoming the spirit of darkness and emptiness.

WHAT'S THE WAY OUT?
Genesis 1:1-3 1. In the beginning God created the Heavens and the earth. 2 The earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the Spirit of God was moving over the face of the waters. 3 And God said, Let there be light and there was light.
Coming to God through His only Begotten Son and letting Him lead and direct you for it is either you are for God or against Him which automatically makes you belong to the devil if you ain't for God. For the Bible says He who is not with Me, and He who does not gather with Me scatters. Matthew 11:30;
'But those who keep sinning are against God, for every sin is done against the will of God. 1 John 3:4 TLB'; Every one who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness. 1 John 3:4 RSV

[34 Jesus answered them, Truly, truly, I say to you, every one who commits in is a slave to sin. 35 The slave does not continue in the house for ever; the son continues for ever. John 8:34-35]
Sin is what brings darkness to ones life. What sin does is to kill and stifle the Light of the Holy Spirit in someone's life.

Anyone who is ready to truly know Christ, walk with Christ, and please God will be set free from whatever form of darkness and emptiness. When we are ready to walk with Him, He will take darkness, void and emptiness, empty nest from us. The WORD of God says So if the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed. John 8:36

Many are well educated but they haven't gotten the jobs they have always dreamt of, this is a sign of darkness in their lives. Many too are beautiful and handsome and are healthy but they don't have rest of mind, some have not even gotten a life partner to get married to at their old ages while some who are married are having think they have chosen the wrong partner even truly many marriages are no more what God wants.

Today this message comes to you from the LORD saying 28 Come to Me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke too you, and learn from Me; for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light. Matthew 11:28-30
Brethren the Scripture says Cast your burden on the LORD, and He will never permit the righteous to be moved. Psalms 55:22

Everyone living in sin is under a concept and thread of Must work so hard beneath a heavy yoke. Going to back what is written in John 8:34 ....... every one who commits sin is a slave to sin And as we all know that slave(s) will never be given what belongs to the child(ren). But what does the Scripture say? Cast out the slave and her son; for the son of the slave hall not inherit wit the son of the free woman. Galatians 4:30. Brethren no matter what you give to a slave or whatever authority you give to the slave, the name slave will never change as you and I know but there is someone who can change a slave, turning him/her to a child and His Name is JESUS CHRIST for only those who receives Him whole heartly will become saved and delivered from the various power of emptiness. The Bible says For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16; So if the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed. John 8:36

Accept Jesus Christ now so God can interfere against the spirits and marks of darkness, void and chaotic mass causing calamities on ones life.

========
LORD I thank You for giving me this grace to deliver Your Word to the world through the help of the Holy Spirit. May Your Will Be Done. Amen
=====================

Contact info: WOLMinistries
WOLMinistries- WORD OF LIFE MINISTRIES. God's word- changing lives to God. Building Hopes of Heaven in souls.
Email: wolm@prodigits.co.uk; wol_ministries@ymail.com
Tel.: +234 818 21 99 351; +234 802 66 44 373.
Http://wolministries.wapgroups.com;
Http://thetruechristians.wapgroups.com

* theTRUECHRISTIANS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* theTRUECHRISTIANS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search