WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

theTRUECHRISTIANS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* theTRUECHRISTIANS > Topics

Subject: IF YOU WAIT FOR PERFECT CONDITIONS, YOU
Replies: 0 Views: 429

wolm 4.03.11 - 06:55pm
IF YOU WAIT FOR PERFECT CONDITIONS, YOUR WILL NEVER GET ANYTHING DONE. [Ecclesiastes 11:4 He who observes the wind will not sow; and he who regards the clouds will not reap.]
=================/bk1/38

God will never for no reason come down- bring Himself down or lower Himself. We are to meet and wake it up to God's standard.

What type of fragrant are we offering unto God?
Are we bringing sweet fragrant odor to the LORD?

Matthew 5:48 But you are to be perfect, even as your Father is Heaven is perfect. it is possible to be perfect. It is possible to live a perfect life and to please God. If these are not possible Jesus won't have mentioned it and the Bible will not record it. Once more the WORD of the LORD says Consecrate yourselves therefore, and be holy; for I am the LORD your God. Leviticus 20:7; You shall be holy to Me; for I the LORD am holy, and have separated you from the peoples, that you should be mine. Leviticus 20:26; ..........., You shall be holy; for I the LORD your God am holy. Leviticus 19:2

What type of fragrant are you offering to God? Before God can give us anything, we must first keep His commandments and His statutes. The Word of God says 3 If you walk in My statutes and observe My commandments and do them, 4 then I will give you your aims in their season, and the land shall yield it increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit. Leviticus 26:3-4
The law of the LORD is perfect, reviving the soul; the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple; the precepts of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart; the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes. Psalms 19:7-8

........., that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it; for then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall have good success. Joshua 1:8

Brethren are we doing the will and keeping the commandments of God? If No, how can God then be happy with us? How many of us can God vouch saying of us that we are truly His children?

We should be holy because we all are God's spokemen, God wants to depend on you but it is that sin in our lives that He hates.
In as much a sin is still in your life, the relationship between you and God will never be strong. Sin hinders the hands of God from working through your life.

Not exempting no one, we all are charged to live a gl life and be spokemen for God. Are you ready to serve God in total truth, holiness?
Are we ready to serve God unchanging- unchangable standard?

What are the things we are doing secretily? How does your secret way of life like? What are the things you do and say no one is seeing you? Remember The LORD is watching everywhere and keeps His eye on both the evil and good. Proverbs 15:3

For you and I to get to Heaven, the Glorious Kingdom of God, we need to drop or let go off all those ungodly things which will for no reason please God.
God is always ready to save His people only if they are prepare to accept God's standards- REPENTANCE AND HOLINESS. God will not save anyone still engage in any ungodly thing.

Brethren, are you still in the presence of God? Is God happy with you- with things you do? Remembers He sees, hears and knows everything. 8 Understand, O dullest of the people! Fools, when will you be wise? 9 he who planted the far, does He not hear? He who formed the eye, does He not see? Psalms 94:8-9; For His eyes are upon the ways of a man, and He see all his steps. Job 34:21

There would be no place in Heaven for those who forsake or neglect God and His Word. Are you too not causing many to stumble in sin? What is our behaviours and characters saying?

Maybe you don't know your behaviour has to do with your going to Heaven.

Are you still standing firm like when you accepted Jesus? Don't deceive yourself, just be faithful unto God!

Alot of ministers don't preach the Word of Life- the unfiltued and undiluted Word and they say that are working for God, rather it is to satisfy they permissive will they are working for.

Brethren, there is record of everything we do. God is keeping His eye on both the good and bad of man. For we must all stand before Christ to be judged and have our lives laid bare- before Him. Each of us will receive whatever he deserves for the good and bad things he has done in his earthly body. 2 Corinthians 5:10 We all are charged to live a godly life.

What are people even saying about God because of you- things you do? What is your behaviour saying?
Your lifestyle and mine should be the type that obeys and listens carefully to the voice of God- and that fears God.

If God check on you now, are you ready to be His spokeman?

BOTTOM LINE: The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God, and keep His commandment; for this is the whole duty of man. Ecclesiastes 12:13.

I know that whatever God does endures for ever; nothing can be added to it, nor anything taken from it; God has made it so, in order that men should fear before Him. Ecclesiastes 3:14

For God will bring every deed into judgment, with every secret thing, whether good or evil. Ecclesiastes 12:14

======== LORD I thank You for giving me this grace to deliver Your Word to the world through the help of the Holy Spirit. May Your Will Be Done. Amen
=====================

WOLMinistries- WORD OF LIFE MINISTRIES. God's word- changing lives to God. Building Hopes of Heaven in souls.
Email: wolm@prodigits.co.uk; wol_ministries@ymail.com
Tel.: +234 818 21 99 351; +234 802 66 44 373.
Http://wolministries.wapgroups.com;
Http://thetruechristians.wapgroups.com *

* theTRUECHRISTIANS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* theTRUECHRISTIANS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search