theTRUECHRISTIANS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* theTRUECHRISTIANS > Topics

Subject: OBEDIENCE UNTO WORSHIP.
Replies: 0 Views: 365

wolm 4.03.11 - 01:49pm
OBEDIENCE UNTO WORSHIP.
============= PMOS/bk1/37

We all should be perfectly obedient. It is when the Spirit of obedience is lost that the Father will rebuke His children.

Many souls and Churches doesn't have the Spirit of obedience so their worships are not acceptable. Yet they refer to themselves as Christians. The moment the Spirit of obedience is gone- lost or missing in the Church or a home, they would be far from bearing the logo of true Christians, believers, worshippers and children of God.
In as much you are not obedient, you can not make Heaven. What satan has been using against mankind is planting the spirit of disobedience in man's heart. He has taken and is stealing away the Spirit of obedience for many Christians and Churches.

You being a Christian will not be useful if you are not obedient; you going to Church is meaningless if you are disobedient. The presence of God won't doomiate in your life if you do not possess the Spirit of Obedience.

Today many people and Churches are seating obedience because of what they want to become- their own permissive will. If you really want to get Home- Heaven, we would all welcome the Spirit of correction and rebuke against every ungodly behaviour in our lives. The Bible says 7 He who corrects a scoffer gets himself abuse, and he who reproves a wicked man incurs injury. 8 Do not reprove a scoffer, or he will hate you; reprove a wise man, and he will love you. 9 Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser; teach a righteous man and he will increase in learning. Proverbs 9:7-9

Are you are wise man? Have you once on been a wise man but now you think you do? It is the Word of God that would point this out in you!

Obedience is no where to be found in the lives of many people because they don't have the Word of God in them: The Word which says He who gives heed to the Word will prosper, and happy is He who trusts in the LORD. Proverbs 16:20
Maybe those who reject rebuke and correction from God's spokemen can't remember that Eternity in hell is sure for those who refuses or neglects the WORD of God.

23 Search me, O God, and know my heart! Ty me and know my thoughts! 24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalms 139:23-24
Why be a Christian if you don't want to make Heaven? The behaviour and life style of many so called Christians points not them as true Children of God journeying in faith to the glorious Home of God.

If you are in any as*embly or Church that the Word they preach can't correct and rebuke sin in your life or where emphases are not laid on you living a holy and perfect life in total obedience to God if you want to make Heaven, I want you to know you have boarded a wrong bus and definately you are going to a wrong place or destination.

Let's examine our selves, what is our behaviours like in the presence and sight of God?
[2 Corinthians 13:5-6 5 Examine yourselves, to see whether you are holding to your faith. Test yourselves. Do you not realise that Jesus Christ is in you?- unless indeed you fail to meet the test! 6 I hope you will find out that we have not failed.]
In as much you do not invoke into your life the Spirit of correction and obedience, you can not make Heaven.

It is those that God loves that He rebukes.
Wouldn't you too hearken to His VOICE speaking down in your heart and ears asking you to change and repent from your sins?

Those who forsake the law praise the wicked, but those who keep the law strive against them. Proverbs 28:4

Neglecting the WORD of God brings disaster on someone. Say to them, 'As I live,' says the LORD, 'what you have said in My hearing I will do to you. Numbers 14:28

Missing Heaven is more than failing in a project. To make Heaven, our lives styles must please God. Always remember somehow, someday you and I would just have to leave this world for somewhere, be it Heaven or hell but I pray we all will make Heaven. Amen

So where would have spend your eternity? For we are but of yesterday, and know nothing, for our days on earth are a shadow. Job 8:9; All go to one place; all are from the dust, and all trun to dust again. Ecclesiastes 3:20

BOTTOM LINE: Are you living a Heavenly born journey? Mend your ways.
Mercy and forgiveness comes from God.
In His Hand is the life of every living thing and the breath of all mankind. Job 12:10
The Word which says He who gives heed to the Word will prosper, and happy is He who trusts in the LORD. Proverbs 16:20

======== LORD I thank You for giving me this grace to deliver Your Word to the world through the help of the Holy Spirit. May Your Will Be Done. Amen
=====================

WOLMinistries- WORD OF LIFE MINISTRIES. God's word- changing lives to God. Building Hopes of Heaven in souls.
Email: wolm@prodigits.co.uk; wol_ministries@ymail.com
Tel.: +234 818 21 99 351; +234 802 66 44 373.
Http://wolministries.wapgroups.com;
Http://thetruechristians.wapgroups.com *

* theTRUECHRISTIANS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* theTRUECHRISTIANS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search