WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

theTRUECHRISTIANS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* theTRUECHRISTIANS > Topics

Subject: THE SABBATH. On the seventh day some o
Replies: 0 Views: 354

wolm 4.03.11 - 09:54am
THE SABBATH. On the seventh day some of the people went out to gather, and they found none. Exodus 16:27
==================PMOS/bk1/36

Six days shall work be done; but on the seventh day is a SABBATH of solemn rest, a holy convocation; you shall do no work; it is a SABBATH to the LORD in all your dwellings. Leviticus 23:3

No body that shares the Sabbath day with God will get Home- Heaven! And this is what the devil wants because he knows it is a day God will never be happy with you if you share it with Him.

Many who doesn't see the House of God as the Body of Christ can not make Heaven. Some who call themselves Christians do not have the Word of God in them, they do not even remember to say their prayers. Now look, in as much you refuse to be a prayerist you can never be a servant of God and God will not see you to use. The only ways we communicate with God is through His Word and prayering to Him.

Why share the Sabbath day with the LORD?
The world today is filled with ministers, but it would have been a good thing and news if all are Holy and Obedience to the great commission. Many ministers are not striving for the unt salvation and perfection of souls but it is multitude- the crowd they are after and that which they won't be able to get saved. The question is why not go with the few you would be able to get Home and win star for yourself?

Revival, the Hand of God! It it my prayer and should be your prayer that God passes through our lives with His Revival Hand. Whosoever revival doesn't exist in his/her life will be sharing the day of the LORD- the Sabbath day with Him. The Sabbath day is the LORD'S Day, the Word of God says keep it Holy.. Observe the Sabbath day, to keep it holy, as the LORD your God commanded you. Deuteronomy 5:12 He who lacks the Revival of God in his/her will always misbehave and disobey the commands of God and definately share the Sabbath day with God.

It is a pity that satan has taken the Word of God from the hands of many Christians. There is no doubt when you have the Word of God dwelling in you, it will be difficult for the devil to get through you. It only through the WORD we can only become perfect, revived and have power to overcome sin and satan our greatest enemies.

Being a Christian does not say there would be no problem. We are likely to face things we don't expect but remember God has a plan for us. Atleast it is not possible for a student to proceed to the next clas* without sitting for the necessary examination. The WORD of God says I know that whatever God does endures for ever; nothing can be added to it, nor anything taken from it; God has made it so, in order that men should fear before him. Ecclesiastes 3:14 Brethren it is a must that whatever God purpose to be fulfilled.

God is requesting day after day to lead our lives; to direct us. Psalms 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you the way you should go; I will counsel you with My EYE upon you. but the question is do we recognise His voice even when giving us directions to walk in? Today you see people making plans without asking God and without hearing from Him. The Bible says The plans of the mind belong to man, but the answer of the tongue is from the LORD. Proverbs 16:1; The lot is cast into the lap, but the decision is wholly from the LORD. Proverbs 16:33; In all your ways acknowledg Him, and He will make straight your paths. Proverbs 3:6

He who trusts in his own mind is a fool; but he who walls in wisdom will be delivered. proverbs 28:26
To use God's wisdom is being godly. If the Bible is saying that those who use God's wisdom are safe, then the question is who are those who will be knowledgable of the wisdom of God? The answer to this is in Proverbs 2:1-5 1 My son, if you receive My words and treasure up my commandments with you. 2 making your ear attentive to wisdom and inclining your heart to understanding; 3 yes, if you cry out for insight and raise your voice for understanding, 4 if you seek it like silver and search for it as for hidden treasures; 5 then you will understand the dear of the LORD and find the knowledge of God.; 6 For the LORD gives wisdom; from His mouth come knowledge and understanding; 7 He stores up sound wisdom for the upright; He is a shield to those who walk in integrity, 8 guarding the paths of justice and preserving the way of His saints. Proverbs 2:6-8
Now you and I can see that to use God's wisdom is being godly. The godly are safe because they are holy, they listen and obey every instruction and they put God first in everything- to lead and direct them. But a fool will not be saved because he does not have the Word dwelling in him to deliver him from sin and he trust himself to deliver himself. A fool will not hear the voice of God giving him direction because of that sin in him or that which is planning to commit, so he can't be saved else he repents.
If God speaks, He knows how to purpose whatever He says. One that does not recognise the purpose- the voice of God for his/her life will surely go wrong doing someone elses ordained work.

Remember the eye can't perform the duties of the mouth- likewise if you row on the sabbath day, you can never rear because the law is 8 Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9 Six days you shall labour, and do all your work; 10 but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your God; in it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, your manservant, or your maidservant, or your battle, or the sojourner who is within your gate. Exodus 20:8-10 So what if anyone fails to observe the Sabbath and keep it holy?
2 You shall keep My Sabbaths and reverence My sanctuary: I am the LORD. 3 If you walk in My statues and observe My commandments and do them 4 then I will give you your pains in their reason, and the land shall yield its increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit. 5 And your threshing shall last to the time of vintage, and the vintage shall last to the time for sowing; and you shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land securely. Leviticus 26:2-5 But what if we fail to obey and keep the statutes and observe the commandments of the LORD? The Word of God says 14 But if you will not hearken to Me, and will not do all these commandments, 15 if you spurn my statutes, and if your soul abhors My ordinances, so that you will not do all my commandments, but break My covenant, 16 I will do this to you: I will appoint over you sudden terror, consumption, and fever that waste the eyes and cause life to pine away. And you shall sow your seed in vain, for you enemies hall eat it; 17 I will set My face against you, and you shall be smitten before your enemies; those who hate you shall rule over you, and you shall flee when none pursues you. 18 And if in spite of this you will not hearken to Me, then I will chastise you again seven fold for you sins........... Leviticus 26:14-26 This is the Word of God and it does not change.
On the seventh day some of the people went out to gather, and they found none. Exodus 16:27

The Sabbath has been blessed and declared holy by God. So God blessed the seventh day and hallowed it, because on it God served from all His work which He had done in creation. Genesis 2:3

BOTTOM LINE: Refrain from doing any daily task on the Sabbath day.
Six days shall work be done; but on the seventh day is a SABBATH of solemn rest, a holy convocation; you shall do no work; it is a SABBATH to the LORD in all your dwellings. Leviticus 23:3

[It is a sign for ever between Me and ... people ..... that in six days the LORD made Heaven and earth, and on the seventh day He rested, and was refreshed. Exodus 31:17]

======== LORD I thank You for giving me this grace to deliver Your Word to the world through the help of the Holy Spirit. May Your Will Be Done. Amen
=====================

WOLMinistries- WORD OF LIFE MINISTRIES. God's word- changing lives to God. Building Hopes of Heaven in souls.
Email: wolm@prodigits.co.uk; wol_ministries@ymail.com
Tel.: +234 818 21 99 351; +234 802 66 44 373.
Http://wolministries.wapgroups.com;
Http://thetruechristians.wapgroups.com

* theTRUECHRISTIANS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* theTRUECHRISTIANS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search