theTRUECHRISTIANS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* theTRUECHRISTIANS > Topics

Subject: God's Book Of REMEMBRANCE.
Replies: 0 Views: 413

wolm 23.02.11 - 06:46am
God's Book Of REMEMBRANCE.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ev. ODT/bk1/33

'Then those who feared the LORD spoke with one another; the LORD heeded and heard them, and a book of remembrance was written before Him of those who feared the LORD and thought on His Name. Malachi 3:16'

What is a Book? A book to us may be defined in diverse ways according to what it is been used for. And one thing is certain and that is a book will surely be made for writting things, keeping informations or details.

But the Book I want to talk on is the Book of the Almighty God. When God opens such this Book, no body or power across the universe and in hell can shut- close it. And when God closes this Book of Remembrance on someone no power or hand can dear open.

I pray may God not close the Book of Remembrance on you and I in Jesus Name. Amen. And whatever thing a man can do and that which would bring the wrath of God and closing His Book of Remembrance on us, may we not lay our hands on it. Amen.

So the question is who are those that God would open His Book of Remembrance for? The Word of God says 'Then those who feared the LORD spoke with one another; the LORD heeded bind heard them, and a book of remembrance was written before Him of those who feared the LORD and thought on His Name. Malachi 3:16'

Those living in the way of the LORD, those living each day with the fear of the LORD in them, those who set their thoughts on God and the things and work of God. Those who have nothing to do with sin. Those who have said bye to the things of the world and look unto Heaven, those who have hope of life after death- those who have hope of living beyond this world. These are the people God opens His Book of Remembrance for.

Here let's ask ourselves: What is the thing in a book of remembrance? A book of remembrance will alway have nothing but informations in it. If you agree with me masters and bosses always have a record of their staffs from which they can easily differentiate between those after the progress of the organisation and those not likewise many of them would even keep this record in their minds thinking about the good and the bad each staff has done and when a time comes these masters or bosses normally opens their book of remembrance and pay each with his/her reward and that is where what we call promotion comes up for those on the good side and those who deserves to be cut off from such organisations are normally terminated.

So also God's Book of Remembrance contains information no one knows about but we can be sure that it contains the good and bad of mankind. The Bible says The eyes of the LORD are in every place, keeping watch on the ful and the good. Proverbs 15:3; For His eyes are upon the ways of a man, and He sees all his steps. Job 34:21

I pray as you read this message, may your Book of Remembrance which has been for long forgotten and closed be opened in Jesus Name

Sarah worried just like every other person because her womb was closed but the moment she conceived, she opened her mouth and long to exalt God with praised. The Bible says And Sarah said, God has made laughter for me; every one who hears will laugh over me. Genesis 21:6
Brethren, many as allowed their problems to real hinder them from offering praises unto God but today I pray may you always recognise and realise the reason you should praise the LORD God.

In the Scripture we could read of another person a book of remembrance what open for. King Davide remembered what prince Jonathan did dot him [1 Samuel 20]. The Bible says 1 And David said, Is there still any one left of the house of Saul, that I may show him kindness for Jonathan's sake?..... 5 Then king David sent and brought him from the house of Machir the son of Ammiel, at Lodebar. 6 And Mephibosheth the son of Jonathan, son of Saul, came to David, and fell on his face and did obeisance. And David said, Mephibosheth!......... Do not fear; for I will show you kindness for the sake of your father Jonathan, and I will restore to you all the land of Saul your father; and you shall eat at my table always. 2 Samuel 9:1-7

The moment God opens to us the Book of remembrance, we will receive the favour, kindness and mercy that we do not deserve just as Mephibosheth did. The Bible says And he did obeisance, and said, What is your servant, that you should look upon a dead dog such as I? 2 Samuel 9:8

God's kindness will always be directed to those who will glorify Him. His kindness and mercy will pursue and meet those who will reverence Him.
So please check on yourself and change your ways where necessary so God's Book of Remembrance could be open for you and don't forget that no might and power can close this book when God opens and also will open when God shuts. I pray may God not shut His door of mercy and blessing at you and I. Amen.

And don't forget that every sinners are evil doers and are always against the will of God.

BOTTOM LINE: 15 The eyes of the LORD are toward the righteous and His ears toward their cry. 16 The face of the LORD is against evil doers, to but off the remembrance of them from the earth. 17 When the righteous cry for help, the LORD hears, and delivers them out of all their troubles. Psalms 34:15-17

======== LORD I thank You for giving me this grace to deliver Your Word to the world through the help of the Holy Spirit. May Your Will Be Done. Amen
=====================

WOLMinistries- WORD OF LIFE MINISTRIES. God's word- changing lives to God. Building Hopes of Heaven in souls.
Email: wolm@prodigits.co.uk; wol_ministries@ymail.com
Tel.: +234 818 21 99 351; +234 802 66 44 373.
Http://wolministries.wapgroups.com;
Http://thetruechristians.wapgroups.com

* theTRUECHRISTIANS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* theTRUECHRISTIANS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search