WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

theTRUECHRISTIANS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* theTRUECHRISTIANS > Topics

Subject: 2 GIVING GOD HIS DESIRE. 2 Exodus 34:20
Replies: 0 Views: 337

wolm 23.02.11 - 06:34am
GIVING GOD HIS DESIRE. Part2 Exodus 34:20-............ And none shall appear before Me empty.
~~~~~~~~~~PMOS/bk1/32

Many want to worship in the house of God- wants to truly serve God but do not want His WORD. To some the Word of God is of no priority and no value- meaningless which is what satan wants for the race of mankind since the beginning of the man and he made the woman Eve believed his word and neglect or saw no reason why she and her husband should stand on the Word of God. That's why it isn't suprising that there are many Churches and Christians gatherings today that does not preach and teach the Word of Life- the undiluted Truth- the full Word of God without taking a letter out of all it says.
If you fail to give to God His entitlements, dues, and all He desires, you are not a child of God; It shows you don't have the Word of God in you.

Those who fail to give to God whether in full or not can not do without lacking in every area of their lives. No wonder many keep saying they don't have rest of mind, or feel they have peace. The moment you are not paying it in full, you are only giving a good will offering.

Matthew 23:1-3 1 Then said Jesus to the crowds and to His disciples, 2 The scribes and the Pharisees sit on Moses' sedat; 3 so practise and observe whatever they tell you, but not what they do; for they preach, but do not practise.
Many ministers today keep calling on the people to give to God their offerings and t*thes, yes that's good but some of their ministers instead of them saying their own t*thes, they keep stealing from God. In as much you have the Holy Spirit and you don't want to be a thief, you will be giving and paying your t*thes in full to God.

If you want to be a friend of God, you will at all time keep His commandment. The Word of the LORD says You are My friends if you do what I command you. John 15:14 and also if you want to love God and want God to love you blessing you and work wonders through your life then on daily basis you will be keeping His commandment. The Word of the LORD says He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him. John 14:21

Matthew 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, saying, Repent, for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.
; Hebrews 10:30-31 For we know Him who said, Vengeance is mine, I will repay. And again, The LORD will judge His people It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
Ministers for the fact that we know the coming of the LORD is not for a sinner who neglect the Word of God why not be busy preaching concerning how to get to Heaven? Please always remember that if you and should forget the coming of the LORD is at hand, satan will never for once forget. He is working day and night ordaining diverse agents and servants destroying people lives. One of the tricks and strategies is this: today there are millions of people out their working for one networking company or the other and get paid[they call it self employment but the task is bringing or inviting more people to the organisation and be paid more] but don't really know what they do. Many of these companies are the devil's workshop of getting and destroying more souls to hell. The devil has no resting time. The Bible says Rejoice then, O Heaven and you that therein! But woe to you, O earth and sea, for the devil has come down to you in great wrath, because he knows that is time is short. Revelation 12:12

Today, what many Churches are after is how much they have in their account and not how may souls are and would be saved.

In the world we are in, we need no other message- word than messages how do we get Home and how do we become saved in this time of the world when satan is working in all his might and strength to make sure that no one makes Heaven?

You can never rob or steal from God without having difficulties and problems. But when you are obedient to God's Words which are His commandment, you will be able to tell satan to get his hands off your life, family and business. The Bible says All who found them have devoured them, and their enemies have said, 'We are not guilty, for they have sinned against the LORD, their true habitation, the LORD, the hope of their fathers. Jeremiah 50:7

Those who refuse to saw their t*thes won't be able to call the Name of the LORD and He would listen to them. And satan will surely help them establish a particular problem and sickness that will wear away their time and money.
The spirit of devourer will never depart from those who continue to rob and steal from God.

In the world today, there are ministers wi are sinners teaching and leading sinners- liars teaching and preaching to liars. They will never talk about paying of t*thes in full because of their own permissive will and also because they themselves are not paying theirs in full.

The truth is we can never know the nature of God if we are not totally obedient to His Word. So a sinner and a disobedient person will never know God and His might.

Brethren, why continue to bother ourselves about ministers stealing the t*thes and robbing the house of God- Why not pay yours and let them steal so they can suffer for it at the judgement throne of God.
Those stealing from God are the ones hindering God from working through in their lives, homes, and business.

The Bible says Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived; God is not mocked, for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
So if you know how well to rob from God just continue but remember the Bible says it is a commandment. Exodus 34:20-............ And none shall appear before Me empty.; You shall not delay to offer from the fullness of your harvest and from the outflow of your presses. Exodus 22:29; 14 ..... you shall keep a feast to Me. 15 You shall keep the feast........ NONE SHALL APPEAR BEFORE ME empty- handed. Exodus 23:14-15

Remember a man reap whatever he sow.

John 3:16 For God loved the world so much that He have His only Son so that anyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. God sent His only begotten Son for you and I and now you are saying t*thes is too much, well it will be between you and God that very day of judgement.

Satan is recruiting his agents and is empowering them and they are all working in all their might, tricks and strategies to destroy the race of mankind and his journey to Heaven.
If you are teaching the Word of God without the Holy Spirit, you will be condemned. If you teach and preach the Word of God because you are educated and because you are good speaking, it is good but if you misinterpret the Word of God and mislead souls you are in trouble.
If satan could try to misinterpret the Word to Jesus who is Himself the Word. The Bible says Matthew 4:5-7 5 Then the devil took Him to the holy city, and set Him on the pinnacle of the temple. 6 and said to Him, If you are the Son of God, throw yourself down for it is written 'He will give His angels charge of you and 'On their hands they will bear you up, kept you strike your fool against a stone. 7 Jesus said to him, Again it is written 'You shall not tempt the Lord your God.', how much more we made from dust because we would surely be tempted by the devil and his agents.

Please preach and teach and interpert the Word of God with the fear of the Almighty God in you.

John 1:29 The next day he saw Jesus coming towards him, and said, Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world. He- Jesus laid down His life as a sacrifice for you and I.; For our sake He made Him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God. 2 Corinthians 5:21

BOTTOM LINE: For God's will and purpose to come to fulfilment in our lives, we have to be obedient. Brethren if you repent today coming to Jesus, God too will change towards you. The Scripture says O LORD, the hope of Israel, all who forsake thee shall be put to shame; those who turn away from thee shall be written in the earth, for they have forsaken the LORD, the fountain of living water. Jeremiah 17:13
We don't have any other hope if we neglect following God.
Do not be deceived; God is not mocked, for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. Galatians 6:7

=======
LORD I thank You for giving me this grace to deliver Your Word to the world through the help of the Holy Spirit. May Your Will Be Done. Amen
=====================

WOLMinistries- WORD OF LIFE MINISTRIES. God's word- changing lives to God. Building Hopes of Heaven in souls.
Email: wolm@prodigits.co.uk; wol_ministries@ymail.com
Tel.: +234 818 21 99 351; +234 802 66 44 373.
Http://wolministries.wapgroups.com;
Http://thetruechristians.wapgroups.com *

* theTRUECHRISTIANS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* theTRUECHRISTIANS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search