WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

theTRUECHRISTIANS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* theTRUECHRISTIANS > Topics

Subject: 1 GIVING GOD HIS DESIRE. 1 Exodus 34:20
Replies: 0 Views: 360

wolm 23.02.11 - 05:45am
GIVING GOD HIS DESIRE. Part 1 Exodus 34:20-............ And none shall appear before Me empty.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~SS/bk1/31

Our heart is the first thing we should give to God, it is our duty to also give unto God offerings and t*thes. God who gives us His breath wants His right from us.

Malachi 3:8-12 8 Will man rob God? Yet you are robbing Me. But you say, 'How shall are we robbing thee?' In your t*thes and offerings. 9 You are cursed with a curse, for you are robbing Me; the whole nation of you. 10 Bring the full t*thes into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house; and thereby put Me to the test, says the LORD of hosts, if I will not open the windows of Heaven for you and pour down for you an overflowing blessing.

Haven't you robbed God? Are you not sobbing God of what dues Him?
As parents strive to bring up their children till when they are grown up would have expectations- expecting things to be done for them and gifts by the children likewise is how God has expectations and entitlement from us. His Word says Exodus 34:20-............ And none shall appear before Me empty.

Malachi 2:17 You have wearied the LORD with your words. Yet you say, How have we wearied Him? By saying, Every one who does evil is good in the sight of the LORD, and He delights in them. Or by asking, Where is the God of justice. Please be patient in the LORD you serve and see how wonders will fill your heart. Imagine the reward God is giving us if only we are obedient to His commandment of bring to His hourse and willing offering unto Him. The Word of the LORD says 10 Bring the full t*thes into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house; and thereby put Me to the test, says the LORD of hosts, IF I WILL NOT OPEN THE WINDOW OF HEAVEN FOR YOU AND POUR DOWN FOR YOU AN OVERFLOWING BLESSING. 11 I will rebuke the devourer for you, so that it will not destroy the fruits of your soil; and your vine in the field shall not fail to bear, says the LORD of hosts. 12 Then all nations will call you blessed, for you will be a land of delight, says the LORD of hosts. Malachi 3:10-12

You don't have to wait for the perfect time to give unto God. Every time is a perfect time so don't say because you don't think you are contented enough to give unto God. Who know God might be test us with the little we have so what will happen if we fail this test. Remember Abraham was tested by God and we know what the reward was for passing the test. The Bible says After these things God tested Abraham, and said to him, Abraham!........ Take your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt offering ......... So Abraham rose early in the morning, saddled his as*, and took two of his young men with him, and his son Isaac: and he but the wood for the burnt offering, and arose and went ........ And Isaac said to his father Abraham, My father!..... Behold, the fire and the wood; but where is the lamb for a burnt offering? Abraham said, God will provide himself the lamb for a burnt offering, my son. So they went both of them together. When they came to the place which God had told him, Abraham built an altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound I his son, and laid him on the altar, upon the wood. Then Abraham st forth his hand and took the knife to slay his son. But the chie of the LORD called to him from Heaven, and said...... Do not law your hand on the lad or do anything to him; FOR NOW I KNOW THAT YOU FEAR GOD, SEEING YOU HAVE NOT WITHHELD YOUR SON, YOUR ONLY SON, FROM ME.......... And the angel of the LORD called to Abraham a second time from Heaven and said, BY MYSELF I HAVE SWORN, SAYS THE LORD, BECAUSE YOU HAVE DONE THIS,......... I WILL INDEED BLESS YOU, AND I WILL MULTIPLY YOUR DESCENDANTS AS THE STARS OF HEAVEN AND AS THE SAND WHICH IS ON THE SEAS . And your descendants SHALL POSSESS THE GATE OF THEIR ENEMIES........ becave you have obeyed My Voice. Genesis 22:1-18

The words of the LORD has not changed, and the voice of the LORD which came to Abraham on that day is still the same voice speaking to you and I. So don't say that it is until God increase your purse would you give unto Him- that now you ain't contended. The Bible says For to him who has will more be given; and from him who has not, even what he has will be taken away. Mark 4:25 So for that little you say you have not to be taken away from you then give to God His desire, that which dues Him so He can increase and add to your purse.

BOTTOM LINE: Here is the WORD of the LORD God You shall not delay to offer from the fullness of your harvest and from the outflow of your presses. Exodus 22:29; 14 ..... you shall keep a feast to Me. 15 You shall keep the feast........ NONE SHALL APPEAR BEFORE ME empty- handed. Exodus 23:14-15

And lastly, the Word of the LORD says They shall be mind, says the LORD of hosts, My special possession on the day when I act, and I will spare them as a man spares his son who serves him. Malachi 3:17

=======
LORD I thank You for giving me this grace to deliver Your Word to the world through the help of the Holy Spirit. May Your Will Be Done. Amen
=====================

WOLMinistries- WORD OF LIFE MINISTRIES. God's word- changing lives to God. Building Hopes of Heaven in souls.
Email: wolm@prodigits.co.uk; wol_ministries@ymail.com
Tel.: +234 818 21 99 351; +234 802 66 44 373.
Http://wolministries.wapgroups.com;
Http://thetruechristians.wapgroups.com *

* theTRUECHRISTIANS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* theTRUECHRISTIANS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search