theTRUECHRISTIANS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* theTRUECHRISTIANS > Topics

Subject: STAYING IN THE WORD OF GOD. 1
Replies: 0 Views: 352

wolm 23.02.11 - 04:28am
STAYING IN THE WORD OF GOD.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PMOS/bk1/30

Choose to love the LORD God and to obey Him and to cling to Him, for with Him is your life and the length of your day. You will then be able to live safely. The Bible says Loving the LORD your God, obeying His voice, and cleaving to Him; for that means life to you and length of day, that you may dwell in the land which the LORD..... Deuteronomy 30:20
Abiding in the Word of God, though you may not be contended and happy. Brethren, for our journey here on earth to please God, we must go back to His Word.
Many souls and hearts are far lost and missing today because they don't have the Word of God in them. Many have even gotten upset and angry with the STANDARD and TEACHING of the Word of God and all it saying.
If anyone refuses to stand and walk in the truth, such person is yet to be a child of God. There are diverse knowledge in the world today, but are they real truth about life, are they the Quail and Mamma we really need? And also don't forget that the truth doesn't have any form of deceit in it.

Our journey on this earth can not be profitable to us except we are knowledgable of the truth- the Word of God which is JESUS CHRIST; except we are knowledgable of who Jesus is. The Scripture says And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, full of grace and truth; we have beheld His glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father. John 1:14; Jesus said to him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but by Me. John 14:6 So for your life to be profitable to you after you depart from this world, you must be have in you the knowledge to depart and forsake be derail from sin and the knowledge to stay firm in the LORD.

Many will not be pleased being or living under the umbrella of the teachings of God because they have given way in their hearts for the knowledge of earthly things. It is the truth- the Word of God will enable you to become a true child of God and will make you yourself to be able to claim that you are a true child of God. The Word of God will not renew you and you can never be pleased with the teachings of the Word of God in as much you are still under the diversity studies going on in the world today. The Word of LORD says I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing. John 15:5 Brethren this is still the same message and word that LORD is speaking to you and I today because If a man does not abide in Me, he is cast forth as a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire and burned. John 15:6

John 8:31-32 31 Jesus then said to the Jews who had believed in Him, If you continue in My Word, you are truly My disciples, 32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.
If we haven't allowed the Word of God to cleanse us from sin then we are not yet a true child of the LORD.
Till you and I abide- live and do all things in the truth- the undiluted and unfiltered truth- the Word of God, then are we going to become true sons and daughters of the LORD. 2 Corinthians 6:17-18 Therefore come out from them, and be separate from them, says the LORD, and touch nothing unclean; then I will welcome you, and I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the LORD Almighty.

All God wants is for us to be true follows and disciples. But today how many are firmly standing in the Word of God? And how many will want to steadfastly remain in the truth?
We must be in the presence of God like a learner- someone willing to learn not withstanding what your position is and what you are so as to make up have the knowledge of the Word of God. If you are not a learner that understands the Word of God, there is no way you would be able to overcome sin and satan when you are yet to know what the Word of God says. Also you would not be able to know what is the right thing to do because you are yet to be knowledgable of God and His standard and would render you not to be a true child of God.
Brethren, it won't be easy to get to the Glorious Home without having the understanding and knowledge of the Word of God. Misunderstanding and misinterpreting the Word of God makes faith to perish. This is destroying the faith of many Christians today when the where they fellowship is where the Word of God is been misinterpreted by so called ministers who are of the devil and are after the l*sts- beautiful things of the earth only and not making Heaven. Misinterpreting the Word of the LORD will make people think they are still in fath while there is truly no truth, faith and hope in their lives. The missing of the Word of God in the world today- the lost of the knowledge of the truth continues to kill faith in the lives of many Christians day after day.

Satan in all tricks and strategies is after the fall of man, he has been after cheating and destroying the purpose of man on earth but only those without the Word of God abiding in them will fail victim. He is in all his power and strength striving to destroy the race of mankind- man's journey on earth. And today he has gone far to worshipping in Churches, as*emblies and Fellowship grounds in the midst of Christians so as to make sure that no one makes Heaven. Whose side are you on? Do you belong to him or to God? For him or for God? The Scripture writes Then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, Who is on the LORD's side? Come to me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together to him. Exodus 32:26 That question too comes to you and I today. Who is on the LORD'S side? The Word of the LORD says He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters. Matthew 12:30 The Bible says He who commits sin is of the devil; ...... 1 John 3:8
Anyone who only preach to you all the time messages that makes you laugh and not words that will rebuke your sins and transform you as come only to deceive you because he knows you will surely give him a gift for the sweet words he has spoken to you and because you do not have the truth living in you, would be carried away by his message and words but a preacher who has the Word, the true Word and really cares about your making Heaven, would preach to you words and messages you might not like because his words would be heavy, rebuking you and will make you forsake those your sins because of the undiluted truth in his message. Would you rather take in the Word of God and let go off the unholy and unclean spirit and in you so you can make Heaven? Would you rather prefer the truth- the Word Of God or stick to false prophecies and false visions?
At least you and I know all these are what's happening in the world today. The messages we should be listening to if we truly want to make Heaven should be the type that would touch our hearts, make us know our mistakes and that would change us, restoring us back to the path of the LORD. False prophets and propheters will be loved by the world because of their sweet words of deceit which people love while the one who who speaks, teaches and preaches the truth will become an enemy to many. Paul wrote Have I then become your enemy by telling you the truth? Galatians 4:16
Brethren, please if anyone come to preach to you and the Word does not point out an area in your life that still needs to be taken note of and to make you check your life if it matches the life of someone who wants to make Heaven, then he or she has come to add to your downfall and your going to hell.
Please, it is better not to have come to this world than coming and not making it back Home.

The Word of God that strengthen one, renewing you to the days of the youth would make it easy doing every will of God if only you give room for it in your life. The truth is that many people would be punished both here on earth and also beyond for not following and doing the will of God. [Continued in STAYING IN THE WORD OF GOD.2] *

* theTRUECHRISTIANS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* theTRUECHRISTIANS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search