theTRUECHRISTIANS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* theTRUECHRISTIANS > Topics

Subject: 3 THE DAY OF THE LORD. [Matthe
Replies: 0 Views: 322

wolm 22.02.11 - 10:11pm
THE DAY OF THE LORD. [Matthew 15:8-9] Part3
~~~~~~~~~~~Pa.Id/bk1/28

LORD I thank You for giving me this grace to deliver Your Word to the world through the help of the Holy Spirit. May Your Will Be Done. Amen
=====================

Matthew 15:8-9 8 This people honours Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me; 9 in vain do they worship Me, teaching as doctrines the precepts of men.'
The day of the LORD is a fearful day for those who are not on the His side. Shouldn't we amend our ways? The Day of the LORD is at hand. The Bible says Repent, for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand. Matthew 3:2 The day of the LORD is a day the true Christians and the false Christians shall be known identified by the LORD Himself. MALACHI 3:18 Then you will see the difference between God's treatment of good men and bad, between those who serve Him and those who don't

The Word of the LORD says 21 Not every one who says to Me, 'LORD, LORD,' shall enter the Kingdom of Heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in Heaven. 22. On that day many will say to Me, 'LORD, LORD, did we not prophesy in Your Name, and cast out demons in Your Name, and do many mighty works in Your Name? 23. And then will I declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you evildoers. Matthew 7:21-23 So who are we working for? Are we workog for God? On the day of the Lord, some will call on the Mad of the LORD saying we did alot of miracles and rebuke demons speaking to them and heard us using Your Name but they will only get silence for an answer. I pray you and I won't be among them. [Amen] if then we should better know what we are doing now and get serious with the work committed to us.

Don't forget that anything we do that is mingled with sin will not be acceptable unto Him who has chosen us with much love and grace. Brethren, if you are yet to forsake those secret shop or your, you will be disappointed on the day of the LORD. A day of reward receiving, a day of judgment. A day many will call on the Name of the LORD but will be put to shame because they did not wait for Him, believed in Him and because they didn't truly served Him.. Romans 10:11 The Scripture says, No one who believes in Him will be put to shame.; 30. Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; 31. But they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:30-31 these are the set of people who will not be put to shame or be disappointed. Don't forget that they will not be in a haste, they shall not faint, be weary be fall exhausted waiting for the LORD. They shall always stand in His Word which says so shall My Word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and prosper in the thing for which I sent it. Isaiah 55:11
And don't forget before they would choose to wait for the LORD, they will at first have believed in Him and accepted Him.

Gifts and talents will end up on this earth, it is no ticket to entering Eaten. Whatever gift it is, it will only be known with you on this world. So should you know what you are doing and use all for God?
The Bible says All the special gift and powers from God will some day come to an end. 1 Corinthians 13:8 TLB; Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether where be knowledge, it shall vanish away. 1 Corinthians 19:8

Romans 16:17-18 And now there is one more thing to say before I end this letter. Stay away from those who cause divisions and are upsetting people's faith, teaching things about Christ that are contrary to what you have been taught. Such teachers are not working for our LORD Jesus but only want gain for themselves. They are good speakers, and simple-minded people are often fooled by them.; Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thorns, or figs from thistles. Matthew 7:15-16
and also it is written that Every tree that does not bear good fruit is but down and thrown into the fire. Thus you will know them by their fruits. Matthew 7:19-20

Have you forgotten the Word of the LORD which says He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters. Matthew 13:30
So in order not to be disappointment in the future above all so as not to be put to shame on the coming day of the LORD, you and I have to believe in Christ and obey all He command and walk uprightly in His sight.

WOLMinistries- WORD OF LIFE MINISTRIES. God's word- changing lives to God. Building Hopes of Heaven in souls.
Email: wolm@prodigits.co.uk; wol_ministries@ymail.com
Tel.: +234 818 21 99 351; +234 802 66 44 373.
Http://wolministries.wapgroups.com;
Http://thetruechristians.wapgroups.com

* theTRUECHRISTIANS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* theTRUECHRISTIANS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search