theTRUECHRISTIANS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* theTRUECHRISTIANS > Topics

Subject: 2 THE DAY OF THE LORD.[Romans
Replies: 0 Views: 381

wolm 22.02.11 - 09:37pm
THE DAY OF THE LORD.[Romans 10:11] Part 2
~~~~~~~~~~Pa.Id/bk1/27/

LORD I thank You for giving me this grace to deliver Your Word to the world through the help of the Holy Spirit. May Your Will Be Done. Amen
=====================

Romans 10:11 The Scripture says, No one who believes in Him will be put to shame.

There is disappointmet in the world today, but there is someone who has power over 'these' disappointments and that man is JESUS CHRIST. Anyone who believe in Him will never be put to shame. If you believe in Him, there will be no disappointmet for you in the future.

Let me take you into the Word of God- the Holy Bible so we can know how we can not be put to shame and be disappointed in the future. The Able says Therefore thus says the LORD GOD, Behold, I am laying in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone, of a sure foundation: 'He who believes will not be in haste. Isaiah 28:16; as it is written, Behold, I am laying in Zion a stone that will make men stumble, a rock that will make them fall; and he who believes in Him will not be put to shame. Romans 9:33.. As we have read, those who believe in Him will not be in a haste and they are the ones who will never be put to shame. Those who stand on every letter of His Words. Don't you remember the Word of the LORD which says 30. Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; 31. But they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:30-31 these are the set of people who will not be put to shame or be disappointed. Don't forget that they will not be in a haste, they shall not faint, be weary be fall exhausted waiting for the LORD. They shall always stand in His Word which says so shall My Word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and prosper in the thing for which I sent it. Isaiah 55:11
And don't forget before they would choose to wait for the LORD, they will at first have believed in Him and accepted Him.

But how great will the disappointment be for those who refuse to believe and accept Jesus. Imagine a child that got into trouble in the society and later on brought to his father because of his influence in the community just for him to confirm whether he is his child or not because the child claims the man is his father which truly he is but how would the disappointment or the shame be if the man forsaked him saying he doesn't know child.
In this world we are in, some parents might forget their children, a time usually comes when loves will never be together again, when family will never be together again and also disappoint one another but God is the only One who doesn't disappoint. He is always faithful. Those who have His Word living with them know Him to be faithful. The Word of the LORD says Can a woman forget her s*cking child, that she should have no compassion on the son of her womb? Even there may forget, yet I will not forget you. Isaiah 49:15

How great will the disappointment be if the bride or the groom fail to how up on their wedding day? If a woman can forget her own s*cking child then the question is: How great will the disappointment be in the future for those who refuse to accept the LORD, those who fail to walk upright, those who fail to hearken to the Words of the LORD, those who claim they have given their lives to Christ but continue to live and walk in sin? Have we all forgotten the Word of the LORD in John 15:14 You are My friend if you do what I command you. so if we saying the standard of God is too high and it's not possible to be perfect, we are not His friends and how great will the shame be on the day of the LORD- by the judging throne of God? The Word of the LORD says 21 Not every one who says to Me, 'LORD, LORD,' shall enter the Kingdom of Heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in Heaven. 22. On that day many will say to Me, 'LORD, LORD, did we not prophesy in Your Name, and cast out demons in Your Name, and do many mighty works in Your Name? 23. And then will I declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you evildoers. Matthew 7:21-23

As Christians you may have problems but you just have make sure that your eyes are staying focus on Jesus Christ, and your heart and mind on Him.

There is a junction where no one can go in with you in life, and you will have to go alone.

BOTTOM LINE: How great will the shame and disappointment be if you call on the names of people you know for help and they never seems to going to help or work things out for you? So in order not to be disappointment in the future above all so as not to be put to shame on the coming day of the LORD, you and I have to believe in Christ and obey all He command and walk uprightly in His sight.
For whoever is ashamed of Me and of My Words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him will the Son of man also be ashamed, when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels. Mark 8:38

WOLMinistries- WORD OF LIFE MINISTRIES. God's word- changing lives to God. Building Hopes of Heaven in souls.
Email: wolm@prodigits.co.uk; wol_ministries@ymail.com
Tel.: +234 818 21 99 351; +234 802 66 44 373.
Http://wolministries.wapgroups.com;
Http://thetruechristians.wapgroups.com

* theTRUECHRISTIANS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* theTRUECHRISTIANS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search