theTRUECHRISTIANS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* theTRUECHRISTIANS > Topics

Subject: 1 THE DAY OF THE LORD [MALACHI
Replies: 0 Views: 285

wolm 22.02.11 - 09:32pm
THE DAY OF THE LORD [MALACHI 3:18]. Part 1
~~~~~~~~~~~Br.Id/bk1/26

LORD I thank You for giving me this grace to deliver Your Word to the world through the help of the Holy Spirit. May Your Will Be Done. Amen
=====================

MALACHI 3:18 Then you will see the difference between God's treatment of good men and bad, between those who serve Him and those who don't

I pray that you and I would not weep on the day of the LORD. [Amen] but it is our behavior that will determine this.
The Lord's day, the day the righteous and the wicked shall be discerned- perceived clearly with the mind and sense. The day that is full of fear for the wicked and sinners.
For you not to weep that day, you must have the knowledge of the Word of God and live by it standard always, must totally be obedient unto God and must do which is right always.
You may want to ask that how can we have the knowledge of the Word of God? The Word of God says 2 Timothy 3:16-17 16. All scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, 17. that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.

Brethren, is the word you listen you rebuke sin in your life? Is the message- the word you listen to teaching you of how to life a holy and godly life? Do you allow the undiluted truth to reform and transform your life to a Heaven born life?
Many have copies of the Bible but they do not allow it to change them to walking faithfully with God while there are people out there dying to a copy of the Bible because they are knowledgable of the Words written in it. I have seen this couple of thing and also heard people say to me 'please can you get me copy of the Bible because they couldn't get one for themselves. No wonder Jesus said It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God. Mark .0:25

The question is: Is our character and behavior like that of He who we are called by His Name? The day of the LORD is that which He will come to ratify whatever job we are doing and the choices we are voluntary making now. What do we choose? Which path and way do we choose to walk on? Are we really preparing for the Day of the LORD? What position will the coming day of the LORD meet you and I?

40. Just as the weeds are gathered and burned with fire, so will it be at the close of the age. 41. The Son of man will send His angels, and they will gather out of His Kingdom all causes of sin and all evildoers, 42. and throw them into the furnace of fire; there men will weep and gnash their teeth. 43. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the Kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear. Matthew 13:40-43

47. Again, the Kingdom of Heaven is like a net which was thrown into the sea and gathered fish of every kind; 48. When it was full, men drew it as and sat down and sorted the good into vessels but threw away the bad. 49. So it will be at the close of the age. The angels will come out and separate the evil from the righteous, 50. and throw them into the furnace of fire; there men will weep and gnash their teeth. Matthew 13:47-50

The Day of the LORD is a day that is irreparable.
WOLMinistries- WORD OF LIFE MINISTRIES. God's word- changing lives to God. Building Hopes of Heaven in souls.
Email: wolm@prodigits.co.uk; wol_ministries@ymail.com
Tel.: +234 818 21 99 351; +234 802 66 44 373.
Http://wolministries.wapgroups.com;
Http://thetruechristians.wapgroups.com

* theTRUECHRISTIANS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* theTRUECHRISTIANS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search